Board Member Education
Having leaders who understand the ins and outs of community associations is an essential part of a community’s success. At Elite, we provide our board members with the education they need to expand their knowledge and be better prepared to make the vital decisions for their community.
Each quarter, Elite Management Services offers training sessions for our HOA and condominium board members. These sessions are led by our senior property managers. We also bring in experts from outside our company, including attorneys and CPAs, to share and discuss ongoing issues in the industry.
Our board education sessions cover the following areas:
- Role and Duties of the Management Company
- Basics of a Homeowner’s Association
- Legislative Updates
- Fiduciary Responsibility and the Business Judgment Rule
- Role and Duties of the Board
- Basic Financial Management for Associations
Our Industry Links Page has additional resources for board members and homeowners alike.