Our management services for commercial associations are focused on maintaining an attractive and hospitable environment for your visitors. We are passionate about bringing you the most detailed and attentive managers in the business to ensure your association’s continued success.
Elite Management Services has many years of experience managing commercial associations, so we can provide services specifically tailored to your needs. We understand that the process of running a commercial association is completely different than a standard commercial property.
The following is a list of some of the services included in working with us:
- Review of current day-to-day procedures and development of a plan for continued community success
- Phased budgets and accrual-based financial reports
- Preparation of accounts receivable and accounts payable process, cash flow projections, and annual reconciliation
- Assessment of condominium governing, documents, bylaws, and covenants
- Policy and procedure review and creation
- Negotiation of vendor pricing and management of vendor selection and hiring
- Board member and owner relations
- Financial reports and cash flow statements preparation
- Board meeting management and scheduling
- Budget modification and creation in accordance with board
- Easily submitted and completed orders through our online work order maintenance software
- Marketing and leasing services for owners
- Preparation of leasing documents, brochures, and newsletters
- Direct marketing coordination
Elite Management Services will assist your association with every aspect of the commercial management process, from monitoring maintenance and upkeep to leading the annual association board meetings. With our fully trained and experienced staff members and top-notch attention to detail, you can feel at peace knowing your community is well cared for and managed.
Contact us today to find out how Elite Management’s experienced and knowledgeable staff can help improve the value and satisfaction in your commercial community.