Regular property inspections are performed by our Maintenance and Field Support Staff, to ensure adherence to the Rules and Regulations and CC&R’s of the community. Landscape walks are also scheduled with the landscape vendor, board, and/or committee members on a regular basis. Maintenance support staff also attend property inspections to ensure the highest levels of maintenance standards are met.
The Elite Management Services maintenance staff manages calls, emails and requests from homeowners regarding maintenance issues in the association. Our maintenance staff are available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in the event of an emergency.
- Communications from homeowners is entered into our tracking system, and a phone call and email request are sent to the appropriate vendor.
- The Maintenance Coordinator is provided with notification from that vendor, with the date and time of an inspection regarding the matter and the results of the inspection or repair.
- Details and confirmation of completion are included in the work order report, which is provided in the director’s report for the following board meeting.
The Elite violations team takes pride in the communities our company is trusted to manage. As such, they perform scheduled property inspections, taking photographs of any violations of the CC&Rs and submitting them to the Board of Directors for review. At the Board’s direction, the team sends letters to the homeowners and then tracks each violation to ensure they are brought to compliance. A violations report can be included in the monthly Directors’ report if they so choose.
- Inspect the community for violations of Association rules, scheduled weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, or otherwise.
- Send out violation letters per Board directives
- Set up and conduct violation hearings
- Violation details are logged onsite with our violations technology, and they provided to the homeowner and Board to ensure accuracy and proper tracking.
The Board of Directors is only directly involved with the violations process should they choose to be. Most, if not all, communication is between the management company and the homeowner to ensure the Board maintains a solid relationship with members of the community.